Toy Fair 2019 Highlights Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these Toy Fair 2019 Highlights Competition terms and conditions carefully, as if you enter you are bound by these rules.
- TheToy Fair 2019 Highlights Competition is open to residents within the United Kingdom only and excludes Nigel Clarke’s family.
- Entrants must be at least 7(seven) years old to enter and participate. If you are under 18(eighteen) years old entries must be submitted by a parent or guardian using that parent or guardian’s email address. No contact details of persons under 18 should be entered. Any entries submitted by persons under the age of 18 will be disqualified and personal and contact details deleted.
- The competition starts on 14th February 2019 (the “Start Date”) and closes on 3rd March 2019 (the “Closing Date”). No entries can be made before the Start Date or after the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- To enter, you need to complete ALL 3 tasks listed below. The more you do the better your chances.
- Follow Nigel on Facebook(/nigelclarkeofficial), Twitter(@nigelclarketv), or Instagram(@nigelclarketv).
- LIKE, SHARE, and TAG a friend on the this ‘Toy Fair 2019 Highlights and Competition’ post on Facebook. Each friend tagged increases your chances of winning. Maximum 10 Tags.
- Tell us which is your favourite toy or game on the list AND why?(very important). Do this by adding a comment in the designated section at the bottom of the ‘Toy Fair 2019 Highlights and Competition’ blog post.
- If we suspect that somebody else has entered the competition on your behalf, the entry will be disqualified.
- Judging will be carried out by Nigel Clarke. The winner will be notified via the email address associated with the comment made on the blog post.
- If we do not hear back from a winner 48hrs after we have notified them, we reserve the right to disqualify this winner and choose another one.
- If you are chosen as a winner, you agree to your name being published(upon parental approval for the under 18s) on this website and on Twitter and Facebook. You also agree that these details can be disclosed to people wishing to be supplied with winner details. Your email address, phone number and postal address will only be used in conjunction with delivering your prize. It will not be submitted to any mailing lists or shared with any third parties.
- Judging Criteria: The winner will be chosen by Nigel Clarke after reading the comments made on the post, and evaluating post shares and tagging on social media.
- Prize: A Pindaloo skills toy (RRP £9.99), A Hot Wheels Maker Kitz Car (RRP £9.99), An Off The Hook Style Studio and Doll (RRP £19.99 & £7.99), A Giant Fire Breathing Toothless plus a Viking and Dragon playset (RRP £34.99 & £14.99), A Moonlite Storybook Projector Gift Pack (RRP £19.99), A Lollipets Twin Pack (RRP £14.99), A Turnado Ride-on Go Kart (RRP £339.99), A PetSqueaks Hattie the Hamster and Nibble the Bunny(RRP £14.99 & £14.99), A Hot Wheels Tile Track Playset (RRP £19.99). This was correct at time of publishing but more prizes may be added before the competition ends. The prize will be provided by Nigel Clarke. No cash alternative is available.
- Individuals are permitted to enter once. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming, or any other automated means outside of the Website are prohibited and will be disqualified. No purchase necessary. Only valid and correctly completed entries will be accepted.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorised account holder of the account and name provided at time of entry. Authorised account holder is defined as: the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, Facebook or Twitter, online service provider, or other organisation responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entries and withhold any prize which may have been won if we believe that an entrant has not complied with the Website Terms. And reserve the right to take appropriate legal action if necessary. The competition judge’s decision is final and no discourse will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss or injury or death arising from the award of a prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in our terms and conditions of participation in the competition shall limit our liability for any liability the limitation of which is not permitted by law.
- By participating in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read and understood and, agree to be bound by, these Toy Fair 2019 Highlights Competition terms and conditions and the terms and conditions and privacy policies published on Facebook and Twitter.
Thank You and Good Luck!!