Nigel Clarke Presenter Backstage Membership Terms and Conditions
- You must register to become a Backstage user. During registration you must also provide a username and password. Your username should not be your real name and should not contain any bad language, or offensive words or phrases. If the username has been taken, you must provide another one. You must not disclose this information to anyone else.
- As a Backstage member, you will be able to enter exclusive competitions on the website, attend exclusive events and participate in exclusive activities. These competitions and activities are subject to availability and we reserve the right to withdraw, remove or amend them at any time. Please read the terms and conditions associated with these competitions and activities carefully.
- Certain content on the website is only available to Backstage members. You must log in to access and view this specific content on the website.
- To log in must should ensure you have provided the correct email address otherwise the email will not be delivered to you. We accept no responsibility for incorrect details being provided by you and unfortunately we cannot enter into discussions regarding incorrect details being submitted. If your validation email has not been received, please check your spam/Junk folder. If it still has not been received please try sign up again. The system will not allow duplicates so you will be able to check whether you are registered.
- Submissions are handled automatically. But if you have any problems please use the website’s contact page.
- If you submit inappropriate content to us, your Backstage membership may be cancelled and you may be asked not to visit the website again.
- Backstage is open to Anyone on the internet but most of the exclusive competitions and opportunities will only be open to residents within the United Kingdom and excludes our employees. Please check the terms and conditions of each individual competition carefully for eligibility.
- Members must be fourteen (14) years-old to be a Backstage member of Nigel Clarke website. Applicants under eighteen (18) years of age must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian before joining. Any membership requests received by a person under fourteen (14) years of age will be disqualified.
- You agree to your name and entries for any activities participated in, or any entries sent in to us, being published on the Website. You also agree that these details and their submissions can be disclosed, shared and sold to people and organisations.
- Those who have been awarded prizes may be asked to participate in press and marketing activities which may include the publication of their name, age and the county where they live. Press and marketing activities may also include having your photograph published in various articles. The member may be asked to agree to additional terms and conditions when they are contacted.
- You agree that any / ideas / content sent in to us, is fully owned by Nigel Clarke™. By submitting an entry, you agree that all intellectual property rights are transferred to Nigel Clarke and you do not retain any ownership to them whatsoever. You agree that we can sell, share or distribute your ideas to any person or company we want to.
- You agree and promise that any submissions are your own original work. By making a submission, you agree that this is non confidential, however, you agree not to disclose your idea anywhere else. We may sell, use, edit, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, play and make your entry or content submitted available to others through any medium we want. You agree that these rights will last forever.
- Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming, or any other automated means outside of the Website are prohibited and will be disqualified. Only valid and correctly completed entries will be accepted.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Personal information collected from applicants will be used by us for the purpose of administering the memberships and for market research purposes. We may sell, share or otherwise disclose the names and ages of applicants with third parties, and the information they have provided by submitting any content to us. We may also share information with third parties engaged by us to fulfil the above purposes or as permitted or required by law.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend the Backstage area at any time.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entries and withhold any prize which may have been won if we believe that an entrant has not complied with the Website Terms and reserves the right to take appropriate legal action if necessary. Our decision is final and no discourse will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any damage, loss or injury arising from the awarding of a prize or for submitting any content to us. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in our terms and conditions of participation in competitions shall limit our liability for any liability the limitation of which is not permitted by law.
For the names of all the people who are awarded prizes, please send a Stamped Addressed Envelope to the Promoter: Nigel Clarke, Unit 15232, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US, UK.